Microbe-Lift Filter Gel is a technological breakthrough because it’s the first product that puts the bacteria right where you want it and it STAYS THERE! Filter Gel will quickly attach to and populate any filter media including foam, strapping, floss, bio-balLike most types of mechanical/biological filters, bead filters rely on the usels, ceramic media, etc.
This will help to rapidly establish the necessary biological activity in your filter to stabilise your pond’s environment quickly. It will also help restore this activity to your filter when you clean or change the media in your filter.
- Easily applies to the filter pads/media without running or getting messy
- Contains the same spectrum of bacteria found in MICROBE-LIFT/PL
- Contains naturally occurring bio polymers, helping organisms quickly attach to the media
allowing for an 80% reduction in filter start-up time
- Helps to stabilise pond environment quickly upon startup and to eliminate transient instability that can occur when filter media is cleaned or replaced
- Allows for more frequent cleaning of filters without subsequent instability if a pond has a high solids loading where frequent cleaning is beneficial
- Reduces the frequency of cleaning by accelerating the breakdown of organic solids that lead to high maintenance requirements
- Helps to establish denitrification in the filter which can lower nitrate levels in the pond
Inoculate (spread) Filter GEL directly to filter pad or media.
The Filter GEL will absorb into the pad/media by letting is set for 1 to 2 hours before inserting back into the filter or skimmer.
After insertion, turn off re circulation pump for 1 to 2 hours, providing water can maintain adequate oxygenation without circulation for this amount of time.
Repeat application each cleaning/replacement of filter pads/media.
For normal maintenance use Microbe-Lift Clean & Clear.