Kusuri Kolor Food is latest addition to be added to the Kusuri food range.
Especially formulated to improve the depth and colour of your Koi, Kusuri have added Paprika and Spirulina to this high palatable, low waste food.
Guaranteed to improve the beauty of your Koi.
Kusuri Kolor Food 6mm floating food contains the highest quality proteins and ingredients to improve colour.
Kusuri Kolor is specially formulated with Paprika and Spirulina to naturally promote excellent colour depth in your Koi.
With Wheatgerm, Soya and fish meals, this 35% protein food can be fed down to 10°C.
At Higher temperatures above 20°C this food can be mixed with other foods from the Kusuri range to maximise and promote good growth as well as colour.
- Soya (bean) meal
- Fish meal
- Sunflower seed extract (organically grown)
- Maize gluten
- Vital wheat gluten
- Fish oil
- Rape seed oil
- Mono ammonium phosphate
- Dried algae Spirulina
- Permitted antifungal/anti-oxidant
- Trace Elements: E1 Iron 120mg, E2 Iodine 2mg, E4 Copper 215mg, E5 Manganese 47mg, E6 Zinc 260mg.
- Antioxidants: E310 Propyl gallate 9mg, E320 BHA 9mg, E321 BHT 240mg.
- Vitamins: E671 Vitamin D3 4500IU, E672 Vitamin A 12000IU
- Extruded blend of Crude Oils & Fats 8.0%, Crude Protein 35%, Crude Ash 6%, Crude Fibre 4%, Calcium 1.6%, Phosphorus 1%, Sodium 0.3%.
For best results, this high protein food should be fed when the water temperature is above 10°C.
Small volumes of food throughout the day is the preferred method of promoting the potential for maximum colour improvement, whilst maintaining water quality.
When feeding larger Koi (3 years and older), Kusuri Kolor Koi Pellet Food can be mixed with Kusuri Premium, Kusuri Multiseason, Kusuri Growth or Kusuri Supersilk.
Kusuri recommend all food containers are kept sealed at all times and stored in a cool dry environment. Never feed rancid food.
Soaking pellets in water or fruit juice can aid better digestion.