Evolution Aqua Wound Cleaner: for Koi Carp
Cleans and disinfects sores, ulcers, fins and tissue in Koi Carp.
Koi have ulcers or sores that require close treatment.
Also use to treat damage caused during spawning or if Koi have any general bangs and scrapes.
1. Shake bottle well.
2. Dry the wound for effective treatment. It is advised to sedate larger fish prior to handling with Evolution Aqua Koi Sedative.
3. Using either the pipette or cotton wool balls provided, liberally apply the treatment directly to the wound and surrounding area. Avoid any contact with gills and eyes.
4. Do not dry off the medication. For effective treatment, cover the injury with a Koi wound sealant. Repeat after 3-4 days if the dressing has gone.
5. Check water quality parameters as poor water quality is often a cause of illness.
6. Consider adding Evolution Aqua Acriflavine to control disease causing bacteria levels in the pond.
Only for use with Koi.
This treatment should NOT be added to the pond.
Benzalkonium Chloride 200 mg per 100ml