Evolution Aqua Formaldehyde is a Anti-parasite treatment for Koi.
A powerful, active medication that works to treat parasite diseases such as White Spot, Costia, Chilodonella and Trichodina in Koi Carp.
Use when Koi appear to be flicking, white spots are visible, Koi are gasping at the surface or mucus appears on their body.
- 20ml dose per 2600 litres (572 gallons)
- 500ml treats 2 x 16,250 litres (3,575 gallons)
- 1 litre treats 4 x 16,250 litres (3,575 gallons)
1. Calculate the pond’s volume using the following calculation: Length in metres x width in metres x average depth in metres x 1000 = Litres, divide by 4.54 for gallons2. Shake bottle well.
3. Switch off UV bulbs until 7 days after the last dose. Remove all activated carbon and zeolite from filters.
4. Using the dosing cap provided, add 1 x 20ml dose per 2600 litres (572 gals) of pond water. Add the medication to a bucket of pond water and then distribute this evenly over the ponds surface.
5. This is a two-dose treatment, the pond should be treated again three days later at roughly the same time. For best results, dose with EA Malachite Green or for ease of use, dose with EA FMG Mix instead.
6. If necessary, it is safe to repeat the course of treatment 7 days after the last dose is finished, following a 20% water change.
7. Check all water quality parameters as poor water quality is often a cause of illness.
Do NOT dose during stormy or humid weather.
Always aerate the pond well throughout treatment.
Allow time to observe fish after dosing in case of the unlikely event of an adverse reaction.
For use only with Koi Carp do NOT use with sturgeon or sterlets.
We do not recommend the use of Evolution Aqua Formaldehyde with any salt in solution.
Always wear protective gloves when handling chemicals.
Do NOT use if water temperature is above 25°C.
Formaldehyde 35,750 mg per 100ml