Pre-Vent is a unique formula which seeks to succeed where many commercial bacteria cultures fail.
Pre-Vent is safe for all pond fish, plants and biological filtration systems.
Pre-Vent is to be used every 10-14 days approx to help rebalance your pondto aid in the prevention of the return of stubborn Blanketweed.
To be used as a follow-up to the Number 1 selling pond product: Cloverleaf Blanket Answer.
We strongly recommend the use of Cloverleaf Absolute Pond Pearls for the general wellbeing and maintenance of your pond.
Its unique natural bacteria will consume and break down organic waste material that accumulates in your pond and filter, converting it to nutrients for pond plants.
- Add 10g per 266 gallons (1207L).
- The enclosed scoop can be used 1x scoop = approx 800 gallon (3632L)
- The dosage can be adjusted as required with no adverse effects
- We recommend dosing 10-14 days approx, after using Cloverleaf Blanket Answer
- Pre-Vent is to be added to the pond by mixing with sufficient pond water and spread evenly around the entire surface of the pond. The pond will take on a mild cloudy appearance which will usually clear in a few hours.
- For best results, use above 10 degrees Celsius water temperature.
- If river-type fish are present (sturgeon, orfe, rudd etc), pond saturated oxygen levels need to be maintained at a high level.